Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Stress Mess

The first time I ever blogged anything. Seems kinda interesting and weird, putting my life out there for people to read. Anyway today I went to school, like a good girl should. Obviously I am a good girl otherwise this blog wouldn't even exist. No questions asked there. I am currently doing homework, and well yeah. I went to a meeting of Toastmasters (a speaking community) with my mother. Usually when she speaks I get embarrassed like I did today. I am Asian, Chinese specifically. So when my mother went up there today I felt really strange. She doesn't speak with an accent or anything, it's just that she has pretty bad grammar issues. Okay not that bad, but she has a tendency to say um, but, uh, and etc. a lot. That usually wouldn't be a problem but here you have to pay, for every mistake you make. Anyway my friends call me "Hitler" but that's okay. I couldn't care less. But after this ended my mother and I got into a heated argument, no questions asked there either. The problem is that she always compares me to people, especially my friends that don't really do as good as me. We're not even talking right now. I wish it didn't have to be that way. Oh well, to bad for me. Well right now I am really stressed 'cause I gots like a bunch of stuff to do, that I haven't even started yet! Hopefully the night will turn out well . . . anyways until the next time I write! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL! Especially the people that are reading this, and I don't really expect anyone to read it anyway.

1 comment: