Sunday, December 27, 2009
I need to take a CHILL PILL!
As I said before I wouldn't really get to come on that often, if I didn't I just told you. I am on winter break and I can actually rest for a while. But now I have to do all this Science Fair Junk and it's drivin' me INSANE. But I guess I can't just do nothing so I'm gonna take a break. Anyway I've been going to camp 'cause my mom needs to WORK! So I have to take an honorable sacrifice. The best thing about me is that I am so modest. I'm just kidding, I'm not that modest, except for when I want to be . . . which I usually do. Besides modesty isn't really the best part of me, in my opinion anyway. Well on Christmas I got the Lightning Thief series, which reminds me I have to add that to my favorite books list. Well I can tell you that I liked it a lot I finished the third book The Titan's Curse today. I am started to get interested about Greek Mythology. Awesome stuff. I 'specially like Athena (Goddess of wisdom and the arts) , and a little of Aphrodite (Goddess of love and good looks). Well you might be thinking that I am a complete bubble-brain now. But I really am not, I don't really care about my looks, its just that Aphrodite seems like such a perfectionist, and some people say that I am one to. To tell you the truth I don't really know why I like her, I don't even like those type of people. But oh well. Anyway I also got cute pairs of earrings. Well Until next time . HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hey, who knows when the next time I'll come on will be!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i <3 u annie fu!
ReplyDelete